TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Springer Décor.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Springer Décor’s website. They are an agreement between Springer Décor and you.
By accessing our website, we assume you fully accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Springer Décor’s website if you do not accept the terms and conditions highlighted on this page.
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who is accessing this website and accepting the terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Us”, and “Our” refers to Springer Décor.
Intellects dual property rights
This site contains trademarks owned and used by Springer Décor. Unauthorized use of any or all parts of this site is prohibited.
Springer Décor uses a network of independent product and content suppliers and other such third parties to supply some of the content and products on the site. All other service marks, trademarks, package designs, product names, company names and/or logos etc. that are associated with content and product suppliers that are not owned by Springer Décor but appear on the sites are a property of their respective owners.
User generated content
From time to time, our site permits submission of content such as blogs, comments and product reviews generated by you and other users. (User content”).
You are accountable for your own user content and the consequences of posting and publishing it. Any user content, information, ideas or materials that you submit, post or publish on the site is non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By submitting user content, you warrant to Springer Décor that:
- Your user content does not go against copyrights, trade secrets, patent or other intellectual property right, any right of publicity or privacy of any third party or any applicable law, rules and regulations.
- You have authorized Springer Décor to use your user created content, including but not limiting to product information, picture, product description.
- Your user content does not go against Springer Décor’s Acceptable Use Policy.
By submitting user content to Springer Décor, you hereby give permission to Springer Décor a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free and transferable rights to use, edit, reproduce, share and use as marketing material. Each user warrants that uploaded content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, including but not limited to trademarks and copyrights.
Acceptable use policy
By submitting user content and otherwise using the website, you agree not to:
- Submit any user content that violates any third party proprietary rights or intellectual rights.
- Upload, email, post or transmit any unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, racist comment.
- Used the site to harm any entity or person, including Springer Décor.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, territorial, provincial, national or international laws, rules and regulations.
- Use any device, instrument or software to interfere with the proper functioning of the site or disobey the policies, procedures, requirements or regulations connected to the site.
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the site. Network or system security violations may result in civil or criminal liability.
Springer Décor reserves the right to refuse and cancel any orders. Your account may also be restricted or terminated if we reasonable believe that you have violated the term of use.
Product and price
The prices and products on our website are subject to change without notice. The prices will be as shown on the page of the product when you place an order. Errors will be rectified when discovered and Springer Décor can revoke any stated offer and correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies even when an order has already been submitted. We do not price match and promotional codes cannot be applied after and order is finalized.
Links to other website
Communication with Springer Décor
For all communications made with or to Springer Décor, including but not limited to feedback, suggestions, comments and questions:
- No right to confidentiality
You will have no right to confidentiality in your communication and Springer Décor will have no responsibility to protect your communication from exposure.
- Free to use ideas, concepts etc.
Springer Décor will be free to use any techniques, content, know-how, concepts or ideas that is found in your communication for any purpose whatsoever. This includes but not limited to production, marketing and development of products and services that incorporate such information.
Limitation of liability
In no event will Springer Décor, its managers, officers and employees be liable to your loss of information and or any other kind of damage arising from the use of the site.
Springer Décor is not liable for the expenses and damages caused by user comments.
Springer Décor reserves the right to cancel comments that we believe are untruthful, harassing, racist or violate our term of use.
The comments should not have any indecent, offensive, libellous or defamatory material.
The comments will in no way be used to promote conduct illegal activities.
The comments do not infringe intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights of any third parties.
You hereby grant Springer Décor the right to use comments as marketing material.
If you have any comments, complaints or questions above these terms and conditions or the site, please contact us on info@springerdécor.com.